Fan Code of Conduct
We love our Tigers and our fans, and we open our doors to any and all who would like to join us for a game!
The Tigers and Staten Island Academy want all fans to enjoy the experience of attending our games. We encourage all Academy students, parents and fans to please abide by the following Fan Code of Conduct:
- Fans and players –- for either the home or visiting team -- have the right to enjoy the game without being disrupted by behavior that is unruly, disruptive, illegal or inappropriate for the school environment. Verbal or physical harassment of any fan is prohibited.
- Fans and players have the right to enjoy the game without foul or abusive language or obscene gestures from any other fan or player. Anyone using such language or gestures will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
- Any member of the crowd that exhibits signs of intoxication, alcohol impairment or illicit drug use will be escorted from the school grounds immediately. Please note that there is no smoking on Staten Island Academy’s campus.
- All referees, umpires and game officials should be treated with respect before, during and after all athletic contests. Fans berating or antagonizing officials are subject to removal from the contest.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field or court) is strictly prohibited.
- All fans are asked to please follow the instructions of athletics personnel, including referees, security staff, the Athletic Director or other school officials.
- The most important thing you can provide for your child at this level is a good example with respect to sportsmanship and encouragement. Please remember that your conduct is a reflection of the school, the league and your children.