William Winter Scholarships
Each year, hundreds of Staten Island and New York City-area students compete for the Staten Island Academy William Winter Scholarships, which includes admission to the Academy and scholarship assistance.
- The Program is open to students who will be entering Grade 6 or Grade 9 the following September.
- New student applicants and current Staten Island Academy students are eligible to participate.
- Awards are based on an examination, school transcripts, teacher recommendations, and a personal interview.
- The awards are not based on financial need. They are scholarship awards and do not need to be repaid.
- Step 1: Complete the William Winter Scholarship Application
- Step 2: Attend a William Winter Scholarship Open House
- Step 3: Register for the William Winter Exam (ISEE Test)
Deadline: October 25, 2019
Apply for a William Winter Scholarship online or you may download, print, and complete the Application, Application Addendum, along with the $25 application fee, and return them to the Admissions Office.
|Staten Island Academy Admissions Office
715 Todt Hill Road
Staten Island, NY 10304
The application deadline is October 25, 2019.
Forms are available in September each year.
Thursday, October 10 at 9:30 AM
William Winter Scholarship Open House for Students entering Grade 6 or 9
Tuesday, October 15 at 7:00 PM
William Winter Scholarship Open House for Students entering Grade 6
Thursday, October 17 at 7:00 PM
William Winter Scholarship Open House for Students entering Grade 9
Saturday, November 16 at 8:30 AM
William Winter Scholarship Exam for Students entering Grade 6 or 9
Test Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019 @ 8:30 am (Pre-Test Registration) in Kearns Hall
Register at: http://www.iseetest.org/
Please note there is a fee for taking the exam. You must register for the test directly with the ERB Office.
Registering online using Event Code: 6DES92JB
Staten Island Academy’s member code: 335400